The Map Widget comes with the Mobile Concierge, Digital Travel Guide and Blogger Tool for free.
It allows you to add very easily interactive maps to your website, blog, info terminal, apps or room pads and customize them to your CI (Corporate Identity). You can generate these individual maps in the business dashboard out of lists you created in myLike. Here you find the instructions how to create your first interactive map.
The benefit of the myLike interactive maps is that website visitors (desktop or mobile) or system users can now sync your tips from your website or system with their smart phone with just one click. So your inspirational content is now ready ‘to-go’ and easy to experience. This bridges the media gap between website and mobile devices and will generate more traffic and interaction on your website and content.
As for businesses we offer the Guest Mode, there is also no need for your customers to load an app.
Another great benefit is that changes on your individual tips and lists are automatically update on the interactive maps and at the same time on the smart phone of your customers, guests or audience.
Highlights of the map widget:
- users can sync the content to their smartphones with one click (it opens in the Guest Mode without the need to load an app)
- instant booking options for your customers of your tips (if applicable)
- you can provide your tips in multiple languages
- tips can be organized in lists by topics
- lists can be selected/deselected
- only your personal description will be visible
- opening hours are updated automatically
- integrated navigation available
- you can adopt the look to your website design
- you can add fix-points (e.g. your hotel) which will always be visible and cannot be deselected
- mobile optimized
- integration in websites, blogs, terminals or other systems possible with a simple snipplet
- widget content can be changed anytime without the need to update the snipplet for the website integration
- changes to tips and lists are is automatically updated (e.g. changes to tips or lists)
Please check on the additional costs charged by Google in case you exceed certain API call numbers.