DIGITAL. PERSONAL. INSPIRING.
myLike’s Mobile Concierge lets you provide personalised tips for great places and experiences around your property directly on your guest mobile phone and other personal and digital touch-points. Engage with your guests any time before, during and after their stay. Share your tips from one easy to maintain database on all your communication channels and systems to provide unique experiences and unforgettable memories. Generate additional revenue with more bookings and by up-selling selected local services and activities.
Your tips and lists can be used under your brand name by your guests on their browser or as IOS or Android app.
Your website, blog or wifi landing page become interactive with maps created with our map widget – ready to be synced by your guests to their smart phones.
Your infotainment system or info-terminals with interactive maps or PWA can be synced by your guests to their phones.
Your room pads with interactive maps or Progressive Web App (PWA) which can be synced by your guests to their smart phones.
Your guests can sync the tips from your print material directly to their smartphones.
CREATE UNFORGETTABLE STAYS
BE PART OF THE WHOLE GUEST JOURNEY
BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE STAY
Lists are fantastic and very helpful to organize your myLikes (and those of other users) by theme or target group (e.g. ’24 hours in New York’, ‘Activities for kids’, ‘My favorite sushi restaurants’). They also form the basis for our innovative Map Widget, which allows you to convert your lists into interactive maps for your website or blog. You can create as many lists as you like and copy your own myLikes or the myLikes of others into them. You can copy one myLike into several lists.
A list has several characteristics that you can personalize
- Theme list photo – choose a nice one as it will be visible when you split the list
- Name of the list – short but inspiring
- Description of the list – make it exciting for you and others
- Visibility of the list – like a myLike you can define the visibility of a specific list to the outside
You can easily create lists in several ways:
- open a myLike and click on <Add to list>
- then you can either add it to an existing list by tapping on it
- or you can create a new one by clicking on <Add List>
- Open the hamburger menu on the main map
- Click on <Lists>
- There you will find the button <Add List>
You can then set the name of the list, add a description, set its visibility to others, and add a theme image.
myLike is a platform solution available as App, PWA, Map Widget and Desktop and can be used and integrated in various devices and platforms:
- On your smart phone:
mylike is available for IOS and Android as app – please go to the respective app store for download. In addition, you can use it on your browser as PWA (Progressive Web App) (please see Guest-Mode)
- Your desktop (businesses and blogger only)
As a businesses you can use myLike on your desktop and have access to our advance business functions: https://business.mylike-app.com/#/dashboard
- Your website, blog or info-terminals
With myLike’s Map Widget you can integrate interactive maps in your website, blog, Wifi landing-pages or info-terminals.
- Your own apps or systems:
If you are a business user of myLike’s Mobile Concierge or Digital Travel Guide, you can integrate myLike in your systems, apps or terminals as Progressive Web App (PWA).
myLike works globally and is available in 11 languages.
You can define who can see your individual tip or list – set it to private, for friends only, accessible by followers or visible to everybody.
During the creation of a myLike or a list the screen below appears where you can define the visibility. You can change this anytime.
For example, you can memorize places privately (e.g. for travel planning) and once you have been there and enriched with your own experiences, you can make it visibility for others.
Yes you can do so. myLike is available as PWA (Progressive Web App) and can be integrated in any App or System (like Room Pads, Inflight-entertainment, Info-terminals, Robots…). Additionally you can integrate myLike as interactive map using our Map Widget. On request we can also provide an API.
Please contact our team to discuss details of your requirements at email@example.com.
Your customers, guests and audience can now experience your tips right on their browser as Progressive Web App (PWA) without he need to download the myLike App as.
If they click on one of your follow invitations, shared links or ‘Get these tips’ on your interactive maps on your website they have now the option to either use myLike on their browser or download the myLike app.
If the user opens a link on his mobile device he can decide to either continue as guest (Guest Mode) or load the myLike app. Using the guest mode restricts the user to the viewing mode, he cannot add own content or share content. As a guest he can see what you released to your followers.
The welcome screen displays your logo (you can set them in your profile settings in the dashboard) so you are easily recognized as the inviting party.
The next screen opens then depending on the link you provided:
- Link to a list – the list logo is displayed in the right top corner as source
- Follow invite – your avatar is displayed as source
- Single myLike – the myLike opens in its detail view
- Link from an interactive map – opens the like the link to a list
In guest mode, users are logged in as generic guests (with follower status). This allows them to see all your tips that are released for followers. However, they cannot save tips themselves, create lists or share them with others. For this purpose they must create their own accounts.
If the user opens your links on the desktop, he can either send a link to his smartphone himself or use your tips directly on the desktop where myLike gets emulated as PWA.
You add to the Default language additional languages.
Default is the language which is always displayed in case there is not other fitting translated language for your customer provided by you.
Example: you want that all your customers/guests see your tips in englisch but the Italians should see it in Italian. Then you add your englisch comments in the Default field and you add Italian as add on language in the additional Italian comment field. Then Italians, using myLike in Italian (one of the languages the system works with), see your Italian comments.
A French or German person using myLike in French or German would get your Englisch comments – as there are no dedicated French and German comments from your side.
- How to add comment languages?: Just click on the plus on the right corner of the comment field and a selection of languages will pop up. You can select multiple.
- Is there an auto translate?: Unfortunately not yet – we recommend www.deepl.com to do your translations.
- My language is not there?: You can always comment in the Default comment field in any language you want. Then you can add comment fields in other languages. If you want a language we do not have in the selection yet please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I unselect a selected language?: Yes, go to <Hamburger/Settings/Comment languages>, there you can select and unselect languages.
myLike can be used by businesses, blogger and private user.
- Businesses can use the advanced business functions of the Mobile Concierge or Digital Travel Guide for a small monthly fee to provide their insider tips to their guests, customers and readers.
- Blogger can use the Blogger Tool to plan their trips and to share their best findings with their followers. vLogger can add lists of the places featured to their cool videos.
- Private user can plan their travels, remember where they have been and share personal tips with their friends using the Personal Travel Planner for free.
- Communities can also use the Personal Travel Planner for free.
- None Profit Organisations (e.g. NGOs, Erasmus) can use the Digital Travel Guide for free. Please contact email@example.com to apply.
|Digital Travel Guide||Mobile Concierge||Blogger Tool|
Travel companies, OTAs
Everybody who wants to
|Bed& Breakfasts||Couchsurfer hosts and guests|
None-Profit Communities & NGOs
myLike is a global digital platform which allows businesses, blogger and private users to provide, save and share recommendations for places and experiences with their guests, customers, followers and friends.
Key features making myLike special:
- You can decide who can see your individual spot or specific list
- You can decide whose tips they want to see – cluster them in groups or select by name
- Your content is yours and you can change and delete it anytime
- You can share your tips and lists with your friends by inviting them to myLike or by sending tips and lists through your favourite communication or social-media channel
- You can use myLike in Guest Mode without loading the myLike app
- Businesses can integrate their tips in all their physical and digital customer touch-points
- Businesses can integrate interactive maps in their website using our Map-Widget
It is available as
- IOS and Android App
- PWA (Progressive Web App) running on any browser
- interactive Map-Widget
- Business Dashboard for desktops
Users can choose from 4 different products:
- Mobile Concierge – for the hospitality industry
- Digital Travel Guide – for the travel, media and mobility industry
- Blogger Tool – blogger, vlogger and influencer
- Personal Travel Planner – everybody
Provide with your bespoke Mobile Concierge your guests with personal and personalized, location-based recommendations for amazing spots and bookable experiences so they can truly enjoy the stay at your hotel, hostel, B2B or apartment. All this in multiple languages across all your digital and physical touch-points like website, pre-stay mail, reception, print, infotainment and many more. Your guests can use your tips anywhere and anytime right on their smartphone to plan their stay and decide on the go what to do next. They can enrich them with their own experience and use myLike as their Personal Travel Planner.
myLike offers one easy to maintain database for all your tips which can be easily integrated in all your systems (like room pads, apps or displays) or connected to your PMS/CRM. Your tips can also be easily shared across all your communication channels like mail or social media. Our map widget converts your website and infosystems to an interactive sources of inspiration, deep links enhance your mail communication and print and displays leading to your tips offload your team at the reception.
Connect and stay connected with your guests before, during and after their stay and cross-sell local experiences.
Travel-, tourism-, mobility- and media companies can use our bespoke Digital Travel Guide to support their customers with personalized recommendations.
Guests can access your tips via multiple touch-points (website, in-room system, WLAN…) without the need to ask your team. If they need individual advice your team can access and share your tips in a simple and easy way guaranteeing a high quality standard and fast process. This saves you cost and increases your service and quality.
Your guests decide for the region based on what they can do there. Give them an overview before they come, add more personal tips when they book and give them up to date info while they stay at your hotel or after they left – they might want to come back again soon! With myLike you are now part of your guests journey. You are digitally connected with them before, during and after their stay and they will promote you sharing your hotel and the great places they visited based on your tips with their friends. And what is better than a tip from a friend?
With myLike your customers, guests and audience can follow your tips as their trusted travel advisor on an interactive map on their mobile phone. They can filter these by interest and navigate to the ones they wish to visit. They can save places you recommend, book them and add their own experiences with personalized comments, ratings and pictures. They can organize places in lists and share them with their personal networks. The perfect digital Travel Tool and Travel Log book with social sharing capabilities.
myLike’s progressive web design runs on IOS, Android and browser. It can be used stand alone or integrated in your existing PMS/CRM systems, infotainment solution, room pads and apps. We already work with various PMS/CRM providers (see partner section) and are open to also connect to yours. With our deep links and website widget you can use your mail system, WLAN landing pages, NFC chips, QR codes, beacons, FB posts, chat bots, website, and others means to transport your personal tips directly on your guests phone – ready to get experienced.
You might want to give some of your guests VIP treatment with dedicated tips. Just send them a link to a dedicated list which is for their eyes only (set it to private).
You decide who can give tips to your guests. You might prefer that all tips are only visible under your hotels name. Or you might want your staff to provide their specific view on what are the hippest places to your guests. You can even go a step further – why not invite local people to add to your tips, or your own guests?
No, myLike has a special Guest Mode that allows your guests to see and experience your tips directly in your browser (as Progressive Web App = PWA). When a guest opens one of your links, he or she can decide to use this Guest Mode or to load myLike in the App Store.