Sharing your favorite spots in a controlled manner is one of the great features myLike offers (COPE: create once – provide everywhere). You can do this inside myLike or outside via your favorite communication channels like mail, embedded in your website, as a post in Facebook, via your print material or integrated in 3rd party systems like terminal, room-pads or others.
• Share automatically inside myLike: you can define the visibility of your specific myLike or list while you create or when you edit it. Now users, who have the corresponding relationship with you (friends/follower/world) can see your respective spot and list. Others have no access to your tips. If you set the visibility to ‘me’ nobody else can see it. You can invite friends and customers/guests to have a look at your tips anytime sending them friendship or follow invitation.
• Share actively inside myLike:
Just hit the <share> button on a myLike or list and choose <share inside myLike>.
• Share tips outside myLike via your digital communication channels:
You can share a single myLike or list by sending a link via your favorite communication channel like mail, WhatsApp or others. Simply open the myLike or list and hit the <share> button and then <share outside myLike>. You now can select the channel you want to use or save the link in the clip board to use it later (in the myLike Dashboard you can only save the link to the clipboard and add it to the respective channel you want to send through using CMD+V or Ctrl+V). See graphic below.
To share all your tips at once you send the recipient an invitation to follow you (details here). If you have a business account you are automatically selected as source in the Guest Mode. If you has the app he is lead to your profile where he then can see all your tips and all lists.
• Post tips in Facebook:
Just hit the <share> button on a myLike or list and choose <share outside myLike> and then via FB (in the myLike Dashboard you can only save the link to the clipboard and add it to the respective channel you want to send through using CMD+V or Ctrl+V). Now your myLike or list is posted and links directly to your corresponding content in myLike. You can also post your profile in FB. See graphic below. To share your profile (and all your tips) create a link to your profile as an invitation to follow you (details here).
• Share via print material: you can make also your print material a source of digital data by adding a QR-Code leading to your individual tip, lists or your profile. More details here.
• Share your tips via third-party systems or your own app:
You can integrate your tips into your own apps, room pads, info screens, TV sets, in-flight systems or other solutions. Various options are available for this. More here.