What is a tour – compared to a list
In myLike you can now easily create tours to
- use them for travel planning,
- save them as a memory for a great trip or
- share them with friends, followers or customers as inspiration.
The idea is that a tour
- sequentially represents successive places and – if you want – visually connects them by lines.
(Examples: if you are planning a trip through the USA and always want to have the sequence of the planned stations in mind, or if you want to show hotel guests a sequence of places that they can then start / approach as they like)
- a tour is presented as a detailed track and can show places that are on or next to the tour.
(Examples: a hop-on hop-off bus provider can digitally display its bus routes, stops and sights, passengers can track them on their smartphone and always know exactly where they are and what is waiting for them at the next stop. Bike or scooter rental companies can provide the most beautiful routes through the city to their customers. Jogging or hiking paths can be offered by hotels to guests on the go)